Gaia in Harmony

Our mission in Gaia Gloaming is "not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." - Maya Angelou

Living sustainably where all lives are celebrated with maximum autonomy and choice. Gaia Gloaming is a call to live more quality lives together with nature.

  • Freedom of Expression / Association / Assembly
  • Permaculture
  • Springs / Wells / Rain
  • Organic Family Bioponics Farms
  • Sustainable Homes / Power
  • Hemp Clothes
  • Gifting
  • Plant Based Cruelty Free Diets
  • Unschooling
  • Voluntaryism
  • Gentle Parenting
  • Decentralization
  • Nomadic
  • Abundance


Today's modern life is having a grave impact on us.

The tap water we drink, the GMO pesticide ridden nutritionally bankrupt food we eat, the unnatural materials we wear that can cause allergies, the number of vaccinations being pushed into us continuing to grow, while health and pharmaceutical profits demand we remain sick - our health is under attack.

We are expected to slave a life time for city services and new highly inefficient expensive to build yet cheaply made housing that depend on polluting non-renewable fossil fuels for heating and electricity paid for with a currency forced on us that has no value and little to no privacy.

From birth to uninvolved or authoritative parenting to a government regulated education to an adult life of debt paying off a mortgage, material luxuries, and taxes all while living under authoritarian governments who constantly lie to and coercively steal from us all in the name of the public good but without choice under a virtual social contract that no one has seen nor signed.

As if that wasn't enough, there may not even be jobs to pay for this way of life. The industrial revolution wiped out many jobs but created new ones to replace them. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is finally here and is considered the next revolution that will eliminate jobs like the past but only replace a very small percentage of them with new ones (machine learning computer scientists). Is it possible for 99% of us to live on welfare funded by the other 1%? Would we want to? The system no longer works for the 99%. There is a better way.


Our water comes directly from a spring or aquifer well. We work to maintain our organic family bioponics farm using permaculture methods supporting 80% of our food needs - the other 20% we get from others who specialize in more time consuming foods such as avocado oil or from regions that grow it better such as coffee - or do without. We create our clothes mostly from hemp. Vaccinations are not taken due to the toxic ingredients added to them. Hospitals are avoided by improving our health and having qualified people within our tribe.

Buying land with no to low property taxes to live on and share with others or finding others who have it and are willing to share gives us the independence we seek. Building and living in natural homes such as in-ground cob homes while using solar, wind, and hydro energies eliminate the need to slave a lifetime over a mortgage and non-renewable energy. Assistance can be provided by others through gifting and we also give when we have abundance. Stealing is no longer necessary.

We are raised with love through gentle parenting while being taught to think out-of-the-box for ourselves by our parents and mentors when needed (unschooling). We may still be stolen from coercively through property taxation while threatened by authoritarian governments but at least this is at the local level. When we have inter-personal issues that need to be resolved, we are likely to use a sociocracy method within a village to deal with them or another method that is agreed upon unanimously or agree that they will remain unresolved. Amongst intentional communities, a voluntary decentralized delegative direct democracy might be used to organize around larger shared needs such as defense compacts. In the end, coercion is not supported. Everything is voluntary.

We spend more of our lives in spiritual work developing a deeper connection to the universe around us while growing our relationships. Some activities that help us meet others of similar interests are transformational festivals, transcendental meditation, kundalini yoga, and connecting through music. We do not shy away from the old world at large engaging with it often to share the ideals of a more civilized way.

The internet is still used as before to keep us connected over long distances although we try to stick to decentralized encrypted technologies built on anonymity to maintain our privacy and control while building an artificial intelligence as an immortal human assistant. We avoid all currencies in and amongst our intentional communities preferring to gifting, but realize it can be necessary. In those cases, we prefer decentralized cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and decentralized marketplaces.

We still venture the world to discover new people and places and some of us spend time in cities visiting or working when desired although we always know we have a natural sustainable home with loved ones nearby.